Alfalfa is one of the richest mineral foods known; Alfalfa has been renowned for centuries as the “Father of all foods”, due to its beneficial effects on health and vitality. The Alfalfa plant is capable of extending its root system up-to ten meters deep into mother earth, where it searches for minerals and nutrients inaccessible to most other plants. As a result the plant is uncommonly high in nutrients. Rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients
AL-FAL-FA meaning father of all foods
- Kidney Stones
- Natural Treatment for Hair Loss and Balding
- Preventing strokes.
- Lowering cholesterol levels.
- Cleansing the blood, liver and bowel.
- Nourishing the digestive, skeletal, glandular and urinary system.
- Curing auto-immune disorder.
- Legumes due to their root depth are typically rich in minerals and protein.
- Provides a good range of amino acids.
- Has an alkalizing effect on the body and digestive system.
- Recognized for its ‘fat burning’ ability.
- Recognized for normalizing digestive function.
- Assists in appetite regulation.
- An alternative for people with intolerance to grass.
- Natural fibre to support colon health.
- Beneficial to itchy scalp, irritable eyes and ‘runny’ noses for hay-fever sufferers, chronic catarrh and the ‘acid’ taste on the tongue of older folk.
- Aids protein-digestion.
- Reduces cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Improves liver functions
- Relieves pain and stiffness of arthritis/bursitis
- Alleviates post-menopausal side effects (rich source of phytoestrogens)
- Increases energy levels and reduces fatigue
- Natural detoxifier
- Rich in protein
- Rich in vitamins
- Strengthens immune system
- Rich in nutrients
Vitamins - A, E, U, B6, K & DMinerals - Calcium, Iron, Manganese, Potassium, Phosphorous & Chlorine.
Diabetes: Alfalfa is known to reduce blood sugar levels, and is therefore considered a natural treatment for diabetes.
Kidney Stones: Vitamins A, C, E and Zinc are proven to help dissolve kidney stones. You can find these vitamins and minerals in Alfalfa powder and Alfalfa sprouts.
Natural Treatment for Hair Loss and Balding: The powder of alfalfa, in combination with carrot and lettuce juice, taken daily, assists in the growth of hair to an amazing extent. The combination of these juices is rich in elements which are especially helpful for the growth of hair and the prevention of hair loss
For those of you concerned about bad breath, this may be the herb for you. As we mentioned earlier, alfalfa is a source of chlorophyll, the active ingredient in many breath fresheners.
Alfalfa is high in protein Alfalfa has 18.9% as compared to milk at 3.3% and eggs at 13.1%. (Muscles are composed of protein and the lack of it results in fatigue and weakness.)
Available at Organic Sansar, Indore